Do I Need a Server?
Think your server may be unnecessary? Many small businesses are choosing to store their data in the cloud, reducing their IT costs by using more reliable technology.
Data in the Cloud
Storing data in the cloud offers many benefits. It ensures data will never be lost and provides remote employees with effective VPN alternatives.
In a booming Real Estate market, managing productivity is more important than ever. Multitask at the speed of your business.
With seamless data access and software that improves how your team works together, you stay connected with your projects and your employees.
How We’re Different
We specialize in moving businesses from legacy servers to the cloud. As the old days of managing costly on-premise servers comes to an end, small businesses find that moving data to the cloud solves a variety of existing problems. What can moving your data to the cloud do for you? How about improve productivity, reduce IT costs and simplify workflow, just to name a few. People who switch agree, moving your server to the cloud is a smarter, faster, more reliable way of running your business.
Some of our services:
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services
- Cloud/On-premise Hybrids
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Shares and Security
- Local and Offsite Backups
- Secure Phone Services/VoIP
- Printer Connectivity
- QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Custom Computer Building
- Productivity, Needs Assessments
We’re located in Carrollton, Tx
Call or email us to get started and ask about our Free Network Productivity Assessment.
Over 100 Online Reviews
Quality Computer Services is one of the highest-rated IT Service Providers in DFW with over 100 online reviews and the winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award 6 years in a row.
Our reviews are featured in Angie’s List and Google Maps.
Log in to your Angie’s list account to see our A rating.
Or check out our reviews on Google Maps.
To learn even more about our IT Services and Moving Data To The Cloud take a look at our other website.
- Who We Are - Hello and welcome! We are a family-operated, highly rated IT support company. We have won Angie's List Super Service award 6
- Should I upgrade to Windows 10? - It is the question that drives us...at least it is after each new Windows release: Should I risk an upgrade? With
- How to work with pictures - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u9_M0UxXwM An easy guide for managing, sharing and renaming pictures
- How to avoid malware - A helpful tutorial on how to avoid malware and pesky toolbars that slow your system down